Teacakes                                           

Hey Guys! Shout out to BFF-Leela's baking recipe's!

Today I will be sharing with you a recipe I have been doing since I began baking. Its nice and simple!
It is one of my most popular bakes! Lovely with jam or butter, toasted till crispy!

Bake time:20mins___Serves:6___Prep Time:1Hour

Ingredients

-Very Strong White Bread Flour
-1tsp Golden Sugar
-1tsp Salt
-100g Butter
-150ml Warmed Milk
-150ml Warmed Water
-1 Easy Bake Yeast Sachet (7g)
-100g sultanas
-75g mixed peel
-1 free range egg

1) Put all the ingredients except the egg into a mixing bowl.

2) Mix it into a nice soft dough. Knead for 5mins.

3) Use a knife (be careful) to chop the dough into 6 pieces. Place onto greased baking tray.

4) Preheat the oven to 190℃. And leave the dough to prove with a tea towel on top.

5) Bake for 20mins or more.

6) Eat and enjoy!


Tell me how you get on 😀



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog